Thursday 15 July 2010

Busy, busy

Once again I have found myself incredibly busy working on zazzle with very little time for anything else - get a life girl!! I started an article to post here last week and still haven't gotten back to finish it, maybe soon, lol. But I'm pleased to say that my efforts are beginning to pay off. In the space of 7 days I had sales 4 days in a row, then I skipped a day, and then I had three sales in one day. It may not sound like very much, but as a relative newbie it's pretty good going.

On top of that I got my second "Today's Best Award" for one of the 300+ Damask Wedding Stationery designs I added to the Artform The Heart store. The designs all use templates that are to some degree transparent so that the customer can change the background color for an almost unlimited number of different effects. I then noticed that I have a t-shirt from the same store featured on the "Vector T-shirts" frontpage and from the Animatastic store, a feature on the "Funniest T-Shirts Ever" frontpage, wow! Whilst I'm still puting in WAY more effort than I am receiving rewards, I still hope and believe that some day my stores will be successful!

Sold:

Hippy Chick shirt
Hippy Chick on the .com site
Hippy Chick on the .co.uk site
Hippy Chick on the .ca site
Train Birthday Card card
Train Birthday Card on the .com site
Train Birthday Card on the .co.uk site
Train Birthday Card on the .ca site

NO cold calling Door Sticker bumpersticker
NO cold calling Door Sticker on the .com site
NO cold calling Door Sticker on the .co.uk site
NO cold calling Door Sticker on the .ca site

Blue Dragon apron
Blue Dragon on the.com site
Blue Dragon on the.co.uk site
Blue Dragon on the.ca site

Edit 17th July
I just found out that I received another TBA award for one of my Wedding Album binders:

No comments: