Tuesday 27 September 2011

Okay Kaboodle, ENOUGH already!! Just quit with the junk mail!!

So I signed up for kaboodle (the online shopping community) last year. I quickly realised it wasn't for me and stopped using it. Then a few months ago I started getting their weekly newsletter. It bugs me because I'm really not interested in it so I click the link to go to the site and unsubscribe. The next week, another newsletter. Okay, so maybe I didn't hit the unsubscribe button or something - I do it again, next week another newsletter. So I unsubsribe AGAIN and log into the account and change all of my notification settings, save it and log out. Next week, another newsletter. So I log in to kaboodle AGAIN, after unsubscribing AGAIN and change the email address on my account to a junk address I have and then I reply to the email telling them I unsubscribed 4 times already. So guess what? Yeah, I just got another kaboodle crappy newsletter. Are you kidding me?

KABOODLE YOU SUCK!!

Seriously, you do.

1 comment:

Adiel said...

Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear about your unsubscribe troubles. If it's not too much trouble, may I ask you to forward the email you received from us to support [at] kaboodle [dot] com? This will help us diagnose the issue and ensure that you no longer receive undesired emails.

My sincerest apologies,
Adiel
Kaboodle Community Manager