Saturday 2 October 2010

Tote Bags

Canvas tote bags are a great alternative to grocery bags for your weekly shopping; sturdy and reusable as well as being environmentally friendly. Until recently I have been using canvas bags purchased at the grocery store, with a huge logo on both sides ....... so I've been paying to advertise for them and that kinda irks me. I have literally hundreds of tote bag designs across my zazzle stores so decided it was about time that I advertised for myself when I do my weekly shop at the store. Here are a few of my own designs and some from other zazzlers:










I can't believe that this one is proced at $58.40, but there you go!!




Earth Day Sunflower Bag bag
Earth Day Sunflower Bag by politicalgirl
Create a bag at zazzle.com

Art Nouveau Rose bag
Art Nouveau Rose by ArtformTheHeart
Create your own personalized bags using zazzle 


Tote bags are also great for carrying books, gymn clothes, or anything else you can think of. I'm always rushing out the door at the last minute and used to always throw whatever I needed to take with me into unsightly plastic grocery bags, not anymore, lol.

No comments: